Monday 9 January 2012

Assignment 3 - A view from a window

This is the picture I submitted for my third assignment.

The brief was to demonstrate some understanding of perspective, and also to include some straight lined objects and some items drawn from nature.  I thought I had included most of this with the sides of the buildings giving a sense of depth and also the natural surroundings making use of all the previous exercises on skies and trees. 
After submitting my assignment and receiving my tutors comments, I had lost focus a bit, and had been pondering over whether to continue with the course.
  I'm not sure if I've got the artistic streak in me, or if I can be creative enough, but I have now decided to give it the final push and try and finish the course.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment